What is a water diet system ?
1. Water diet system:
- The diet is a diet that was first followed in the 1880s by an unidentified person. This system reduces weight and loses weight by reducing calories consumed, and fasting by eating and drinking anything except water. The recommended medically recommended time for a water diet is a maximum of 24 hours to three days. It should be noted here that it is better to have water rather than warm, as the body will burn more calories to warm the water to a normal body temperature of 98.6 degrees.
- Water diet system: It is a diet in which you must drink a large amount of water per day up to two liters. Everyone knows that drinking water in large quantities is necessary and beneficial to the body, waterworks to maintain the health of joints and the health of all organs and sensitive cells and also works to maintain the body’s natural temperature and this is very logical because sixty percent of the body mass is water. Forty-three percent of adults drink less than four glasses of water, thirty-six percent drink three glasses of water and seven percent do not drink water. Necktie wrinkles, the drinking water in large quantities reflects positively on the skin and beauty health.
- Can follow the diet water through stop eating or drinking any food or drinks except water, and suggests medically to follow this diet for a period ranging from 24 hours up to three days maximum, you can also follow this diet by people suffering from diseases Heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and weight gain. This diet enables the body to use fat to generate energy instead of carbohydrates, thus losing weight.
2. The basis of the success of the water diet system:
The diet should not exceed three days without medical advice, and the following points should be observed:
- Before you start this diet should eat foods that increase the energy of the body before you start dieting.
- Choose the right time when the body is not overworked.
- Avoid fasting if you are sick and tired.
- Avoid exercise that requires a lot of effort.
- Prepare the body for the diet of water by gradually reducing the volume of meals eaten beforehand.
- Drink enough water throughout the fast.
- After ending the days of fasting must be careful to gradually eat, to avoid stomach aches and feeling ill.
3. Water diet only:
You should in this diet drink water by weight to lose weight, there are a lot of applications that you can Tstamloha to assist you in calculating this amount accurately, and can continue this diet until the desired results or on the web:
Drink a glass of water :
- when you wake up.
- every hour or drink two to three liters of water.
- half an hour before a meal.
- an hour before bedtime, and also helps to sleep fast and comfortable.
4. Dieting of water and liquids:
How diet and water work:
- 9: 00 bowl of oats with milk.
- 10 o’clock: Drink a glass of chicken stock.
- Volume 11: Drink a glass of warm water.
- Twelve o’clock: Drink a glass of fresh juice diluted with a little water.
- 1 hour: Drink a glass of warm water.
- Second hour: Drink a glass of milk.
- 3 o’clock: Drink a cup of non-sugar tea (you can drink herbal tea like flowers).
- Four o’clock: Drink a glass of meat stock without salt.
- Five o’clock: Drink a glass of warm water.
- Six o’clock: Drink a glass of warm water.
- Seventh hour: Drink fresh juice diluted with a little water.
- Eight o’clock: Drink a glass of warm water.
- Nine hours: Drink a cup of kefir, a dairy product full of probiotics that helps the body resist fatty foods.
Three days after you follow this diet, you can eat a small amount of food as follows:
- Small amounts of boiled vegetables.
- A bowl of boiled vegetables with soup, cabbage, and carrots for dinner.
- Go back to eating normally, taking into account not eating bread and fatty foods
5. How does the water diet system work?
* Drink a pint of water before meals
It is recommended to drink about half a liter of water half an hour before the date of eating any meal, it helps to lose weight, in addition to it does not drink calorie-rich drinks, and helps to achieve healthy body weight. A study conducted in 2015 showed that people who drank the amount of water before meals reduced their consumption of calories by 40 calories per meal, and lost more weight than those who did not drink water before meals.
A group of British researchers studied a group of overweight people who drank half a liter of water about half an hour before each meal during the day, along with a low-calorie diet and boosted their weight loss efforts through exercise. They found that those people lost an average of 1.4 kilograms after 12 weeks, compared to people who only depended on calorie intake.
* Drink warm or cold water
People who are trying to lose weight should eat slowly, and pay attention to what is being eaten. That helps as some researchers suggest drinking a glass of warm water, to lose weight, because drinking a glass of warm water requires less time than drinking a glass of Coldwater, which encourages slow food intake, also leads to control of hunger. The results are more pronounced when the water is cold. When drinking cold water, the body uses excess calories to warm the water to the same degree. body temperature.
* Drink water instead of other drinks
Replacing high-calorie beverages and sugar with calorie-free water naturally reduces the number of calories consumed, and weight loss. Consuming one additional glass of water a day generally leads to weight loss.
The way of dieting water
Water can be done from 24 to 72 hours by following these tips:
- Avoid drinking or eating anything besides water.
- Drink about one to three liters of water a day.
- Avoid following this diet for more than 72 hours without medical supervision due to possible health risks.
- Avoid working on heavy machinery or driving while watering, as it is possible to feel weak and dizzy.
Some tips to follow in the post-diet phase are :
- Avoid eating a large meal immediately after dieting, because eating a large meal may cause uncomfortable symptoms.
- Have a small breakfast or just drink the juice.
- This may take only one day, but for people who have had a three or more dieting phase, they may need three days to feel comfortable eating larger meals.
The dangers of dieting
Water diet has many health risks, including:
- Individuals who have followed the water diet for three days may gain all the weight lost.
- This diet is dangerous for individuals with serious illnesses.
- Dieting leads to the risk of starvation.
- Vitamin deficiency in the body can occur as a result of this diet, and thus a breakdown of the muscles.
- Dieting causes increased urination.
- Dieting can cause blood sugar problems, diabetes or dehydration.
Benefits of water diet system
Burn more calories
Studies have shown that drinking about half a liter to one liter of water helps burn more calories (about 23 calories), and a study conducted on adults confirmed that burned about 24-30% of their calories within 10 minutes after drinking water, This effect lasts for at least 60 minutes, and as another study of women who increased the amount of water consumed by about one liter per day over 12 months showed that they lost about two kilograms of weight.
Studies have shown that when people, especially those who are middle-aged or older, drink water before meals, it reduces their appetite, and has not shown the same effects in reducing the number of calories in younger people when following this pattern.
Tips related to water diet system
When following the water diet you should pay attention to the following points for best results:
- Exercise sports or physical activity, in addition to drinking hot water, which helps weight loss more.
- It is best to lose weight slowly by about half a kilogram to one kilogram per week because losing weight quickly means that a person is losing water and muscle mass in the body, not fat.
- Children should also be particularly encouraged to drink water, as this will help them avoid being overweight or obese in the future.
The importance of water for diet
Several studies have shown the importance of drinking more water when applying different dieting regimes. The desire to eat foods that contain sugar, salt, saturated fats, cholesterol, and therefore low-calorie consumption, according to a study by some researchers from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
The dangers of dieting
The following points address some of the risks that may result from following the water diet:
- The possibility of losing the wrong weight, due to the restriction of water to calories, which leads to weight loss as fast as about 0.9 kg per day, and this may be the weight of muscle mass, water, and carbohydrates.
- If you continue to drink the same amount of water before dieting, 20-30% of the body’s water is absorbed from foods.
- Risk of orthostatic hypotension that occurs if a person stands up suddenly, thus feeling dizzy or fainting.
- Water can increase the severity of some diseases, which requires consulting a doctor before applying it, including cases of gout, diabetes, eating disorders, chronic kidney disease, and heartburn.
Fast water diet system
What is known as a fast water diet, which relies on drinking large quantities of water and reducing food intake for a certain period, is also circulating among people. Significant deterioration in human health and symptoms such as fatigue, nausea, diarrhea, and constipation can be followed by cholelithiasis.
The dangers of fast water diet system
The human body needs calories to perform its various functions, and limiting calorie intake causes any damage to a person’s health, the most important of these damages:
- Inhibition of the speed of metabolic processes ( in English: Metabolism): Many studies have shown that the adoption of a limited calorie diet, reduces the speed of operations metabolism by almost 23%, it is possible that this decline will continue for a long time even after going back to eating a normal amount of calories, and is losing mass Muscle intake due to lack of calorie intake, is one of the reasons for the decrease in the speed of burning.
- Nutrient deficiencies: Low-calorie diets do not provide the body with nutrients, such as iron and vitamin B12, leading to anemia and fatigue, as well as a lack of calcium, which reduces bone strength and increases the risk of fractures. Nails become brittle and hair weakens due to protein deficiency.
- Impaired fertility: Some studies have shown low reproductive capacity in women with low-calorie diets.
- Impaired immunity: Reducing calorie intake weakens a person’s immunity. It increases the likelihood of disease and infection, especially if it is associated with strenuous physical activity.
How to lose weight with water
In the water diet, weight is reduced by enhancing the efficiency of the work of cellular activities that occur in the human body. Basically, metabolism in the body, where one percent of dehydration in the body can cause a significant decrease in metabolism.
The benefits of water in weight loss
It helps to drink adequate amounts of water on the feeling of fullness , and reduces the amount of food intake, as it prevents from eating food that sometimes gets because of the feeling of thirst instead of hunger, as if the person deals with some foods containing water to compensate for the feeling of thirst rather than eating water directly, It can also be confused with the feeling of hunger and thirst so that it does not recognize that it only needs to drink water and not to eat.
It was found that drinking water before meals helps to feel full and reduces the amount of food eaten during the meal, where a study found that drinking water before meals reduces the number of calories consumed by 75 calories, and this amount is effective even if It did not seem significant, but the frequency of reducing this amount (75 calories per meal per day) throughout the year, for example, produces a decrease of 27,000 calories per year, equivalent to 3.5 kilograms per year, which can result from drinking water before a meal. One day, and of course, you can get even more differences if you drink water Before all meals are eaten daily.
Water can play an important and obvious role in weight loss if it is consumed instead of high-calorie beverages, such as being used to drink soft drinks or drinks containing cream and sugar and then replace it with water, which may significantly reduce the number of calories calorie intake per day, and contributes to weight loss, also contributes to choose the person for food with high water content, such as vegetables, fruits and soups to make choices nutritional more satisfying, and makes it more fit on a dietary fiber that require more time to chew diet It addressed, which also contributes to reducing the amount of food and calorie intake.
Some preliminary studies have found that drinking water increases the rate of calorie burning , and in a study of 7 men and 7 healthy women without weight gain found that drinking about 500 ml of water increased the rate of metabolism by 30%, which began in 10 Minutes after drinking water reached its highest level in 30-40 minutes, and the cause of increased metabolic rate in both men and women varied, where fat burning was the cause of this rise in men, while it was caused in women burning carbohydrates .
According to the results of this study, a person who increases the intake of water can increase the burning of calories, and found that it can be explained up to 40% of this small increase in calories burned by the body because of the body’s heating of water intake, but these simple effects need to burn calories It is noteworthy that even if these results are confirmed, they are considered to be simple and limited by only several calories per day and cannot be considered as water-burning fat as some claim.
Daily needs of water
A person’s water needs vary according to weight, place of living, and level of physical activity Daily needs are obtained by simply listening to the body and drinking water when thirsty. It is found that taking 2100 ml to 2800 ml of water a day is sufficient, including This amount of water is also part of the composition of the food, while drinking water directly occupied the equivalent of 1200 to 1500 ml per day.
The color and smell of urine can be used to estimate the body’s water sufficiency. It is light in color and has no odor if the amount of water intake is sufficient. The dark color and the smell of urine indicate that the body does not get enough water.
Water diet system damage
Despite the many health benefits of water and the need to consume it in sufficient quantities, care must be taken for those who follow popular diets that rely on large amounts of water or so-called diet or water diet , which can take a different form of each time depending on its source Some of these diets encourage you to drink large amounts of water, which can cause certain cases of water poisoning, which occurs when drinking large amounts of water in short periods of time, and can also advise these diets to avoid eating completely or sufficiency Eating one type or one serving of a group One food is considered harmful to health, can cause fatigue and fatigue, and can cause severe acute effects due to food deprivation.
It is also not healthy to drink water alone without obtaining the mineral salts necessary to balance body fluids and electrolytes. In general, you should not fall into the trap of these diets and other diets created. Also, you should get the advice of dietitians to lose weight healthy and healthy.
Add water to the diet without damage
Make sure to eat 5 to 6 meals per day of food and drink 8 glasses of water, distributed half an hour before each meal and at other times of the day. These meals are distributed as follows:
- Breakfast: Whole-grain bread with eggs, cheese (uncooked) or thyme can be eaten by adding a spoonful of olive oil and some vegetables while avoiding fried food, or breakfast can be made with cornflakes, whole grain, and skimmed milk.
- Snack (2-3 fois): Consommez une portion de fruits, de légumes, de noix crues ou mélangez du lait écrémé avec une portion de fruits trois heures après le petit-déjeuner et trois heures après le déjeuner.
- Déjeuner: Repas composé de riz, de pâtes ou de soupe avec une quantité de protéines, telle que de la viande, du poisson ou du poulet, sans friture ni graisse, et en ajoutant de la salade ou des légumes.
- Dîner: se compose de toutes sortes d’autorités sanitaires, telles que salade de cresson, salade de lait ou fattoush.